Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Post Holiday recap & Weigh-in!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving or Happy Thursday if you are outside the US. ;)

The recipes we tried were good. LOVED the pie and even had some for breakfast the next day! The corn casserole was super yummy. The green bean casserole - I'm sure would have been great.....had we followed the directions on the seasonings. >.< It called for three sprigs of thyme, we decided to use dried and over estimated how much was needed. So it was a no-go for me. But others ate it at the gathering so maybe it wasn't all bad..... But I was good and even though I ate the non 21DF green beans and had two helpings of corn casserole & two pieces of pie with ice cream - I didn't over eat!

And it's weigh-in day as it's a new month and a new 21 day fix round. The biggest yet if you are part of the Facebook group lead by none other than Carl Daikeler (chairman and CEO of Beachbody) and Autumn Calabrese (21 Day Fix)! I haven't done my measurements yet but my weight this morning was 243.4 lbs! This is the lowest I've been in FOREVER and I'm excited about it. :) Can't wait to see how this month ends. It will be a challenge as there are 4 Christmas parties planned and only 3 I can attend. Plus potential work gatherings and treats. The sabotage is there but I will be stronger, I will enjoy the treats but not over indulge.

No comments: