Saturday, December 12, 2015

UGH I'm human.......

I LOVE the holidays! My family makes THE BEST cookies...and fudge...and all food really. This is my downfall. I eat. And I eat. And I nibble some more. I could go into a sugar coma if left alone with the sweets too long. I am human.

To say that my weight is the same as it was on December 1st would be a lie. Honestly, I've fallen off the workout wagon. Life got extra stressful and I was getting sick. Still have touch and go laryngitis. Again I am human.

But what I'm not going to do is give up. My Monday is actually Sunday. So since my Black Friday purchase came in the mail today I think I am going to mix it up and try something new tomorrow! I'll keep you posted on what I try and how I like it. I'm going to stick with 21 Day Fix meal plan as I know that and have things planned already.

My goal for the end of the year that was set in November was to break though to the 240's lb range. I'm hovering at the edge of that again. So new goal time - 245 lb or lower by New years. That gives me a little over 19 days to work on it. And I still have 2 family Christmas parties to attend - oh boy..... The struggle is real in my house!

No comments: