Friday, November 20, 2015

Weigh in!

Morning all! I figure one way to stay accountable is to post my weigh ins online. I mean why not, I have been brutally honest on my facebook with the exception of sharing what my weight is at or had been at. However, I've shared that all here in the sidebar bio! GULP!

Sorry for TMI to any guy followers I'll try to keep this as vague as possible - ha! It's that favorite time of every ladies month. And I've been craving carbs like crazy - sweets in particular. I even had an Angry Orchard pint at bowling and paid for it in bloating the next day. I'm amazed to say that even with indulging every now and again - the weight isn't fluctuating majorly. And I was pleasantly surprised at what my weight was at the beginning of this week 246.6 lbs. Normally it balloons up and since I was off the workout wagon I figured it would be like a 5 lb increase!

That brings me to my weigh in today - 245.6 lbs! Woot woot! What am I doing differently? Well I got back to working out again. And I did good, with the exception of yesterday due to not feeling well and busier than normal schedule. Today I slept in and I needed it, which means workout tonight instead. I'm also still following the 21 Day Fix meal guide. I may not be accurately measuring things out, but I am consciencely thinking "that is 3 yellows, if I have that then I can't have this later". Which is working well most days. I also need to get back to planning out meals and then buying foods accordingly. I also started a crockpot meal group and have been trying the recipes with my family. So far we are 2/2ish. The second one I was told didn't have much flavor and was good but not something to eat often. Of course it was one I liked. LOL

Major problem is that my kids are still eating junky snacks in their lunches and for snacks. We get some healthier options but they go for the others 9/10 times. Trying to break them of that habit will be tough....... NOT looking forward to the sugar detox when they go through it.

Off to get ready for the last day of recess time this week - cold and windy in the Mitten today. Not looking forward to standing outside for an hour. :(

No comments: